Parenting is wonderful, fulfilling, and full of glorious love filled moments. It can also be hard, real hard. I have compiled a list, (taken from true research, I assure you) of many a mother’s biggest complaint.
(Side Note: Most of the mom’s I know love being a mom, truly love it, and RARELY complain.)
5. Backtalk. Since when is it OK for a five year old, or even a two year old, to talk to you like they own the place, hands on hips, complete and utter disrespect.
4. Exhaustion. Being a parent is exhausting even with a full nights sleep. Throw a leaking diaper and a bad dream into the mix and this is verging on torture.
3. WHINING. That sound that escapes a wee one’s mouth and you are not quite sure which alien has taken hold on your child. I must refrain from running away when the whining starts.
2. Husband/Ex-Husband/Significant Other issues: Men are different than women. Some suck, some are wonderful. (You can not change them)
And the number one complaint from Mommy’s near and far……….
1. Life Balance: Me time? What is that?